Monday, January 10, 2011

Guy's Tie





Guy and I met for dinner for our usual midweek date, and TA-DAH! he suprised me by wearing the tie I made him for Christmas. Isn't he the cutest? Soooo handsome!

Okay, okay, back to business...
I learned how to make this tie in one of Karyn's fabulous workroom classes. So far, I've taken the zippered purse course, as well as the men's tie workshop. Karyn is such a great teacher. I'm one of those students who is painfully challenged in the pattern- reading department, which explains why I only knit scarves. (I also never learned how to program my VCR, and don't get me started on my mapreading skills). I just don't have that kind of brain. I was concerned until I discovered so many of my crafty pals have similar stumbling blocks (like Shannon!) Maybe it's the sign of a creative mind. Nevertheless - craft success! Thanks Karyn for helping me embrace classroom learning, once again! (More on workroom courses, here).

No comments:

Post a Comment